Cost of living in Lipa City, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.262 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lipa City (Philippines) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,528 (Php52,736) in Lipa City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in McAllen, Texas costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 20 (about 1 hour ago)