Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 765 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12474 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 29% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,303 (₡ 539,548) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)