Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12211 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 30% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,594 (₡ 586,298) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)