Cost of living in Limón, Costa Rica compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11221 INR / CRC
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Limón (Costa Rica) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,734 (₡ 639,311) in Limón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,999 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$40 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php1,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)