Cost of living in Limassol, Cyprus compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.140 INR / EUR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 164 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Limassol (Cyprus) is 165% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,547 (€1,854) in Limassol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 190,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 600 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 120,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Berlin costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)