Cost of living in Lilongwe, Malawi compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 509 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09522 INR / MWK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lilongwe (Malawi) is 32% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,067 (1,082,394 Kwacha) in Lilongwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 250,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)