Cost of living in Lijiang City, China vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.330 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lijiang City (China) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,187 (6,601元) in Lijiang City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr15,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,456 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 3 hours ago)