Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11112 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 322% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨342,731 (3,084,222 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (41 minutes ago)