Cost of living in Libreville, Gabon compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 864 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12073 INR / XAF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Libreville (Gabon) is 364% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨278,613 (2,307,685 Franc) in Libreville to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dijon costs €40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 2 hours ago)