Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.534 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 69% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,287 (元8,666) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)