Cost of living in Lianyungang, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 787 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lianyungang (China) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,651 (7,724元) in Lianyungang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)