Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky, United States compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 143%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 648 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.950 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lexington, Kentucky (United States) is 164% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,692 ($3,207) in Lexington, Kentucky to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)