Cost of living in Leicester, United Kingdom compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 723 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Leicester (United Kingdom) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨197,479 (£2,416) in Leicester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 28 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Siliguri costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)