Cost of living in Legnica, Poland vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.956 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legnica (Poland) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨97,135 (5,124 zł) in Legnica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 810 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $6,099 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $30 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Recife costs R$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $28 (about 2 hours ago)