Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 787 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,517 (Php50,001) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)