Cost of living in Legaspi Port, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 475 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Legaspi Port (Philippines) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,605 (Php61,825) in Legaspi Port to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)