Cost of living in Latacunga, Ecuador vs Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.215 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,195 ($1,252) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨84,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)