Cost of living comparison between Latacunga, Ecuador and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 548 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Latacunga (Ecuador) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,190 ($1,125) in Latacunga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)