Cost of living in Las Guaranas, Dominican Republic compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 703 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.314 INR / DOP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Las Guaranas (Dominican Republic) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,721 (RD$ 44,681) in Las Guaranas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $323 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (about 1 hour ago)