Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 670 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 144% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,542 (€1,738) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $908 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 17,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵40 (about 1 hour ago)