Cost of living in Larisa, Greece compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Larisa (Greece) is 90% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,980 (€1,187) in Larisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $712 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)