Cost of living in Lappeenranta, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.077 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lappeenranta (Finland) is 163% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨213,642 (€3,049) in Lappeenranta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £5.65 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (42 minutes ago)