Cost of living in Lanzhou, China compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.730 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lanzhou (China) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,747 (元9,018) in Lanzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)