Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 35%|
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19985 INR / NGN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 205 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)