Cost of living in Lagos, Nigeria compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Lagos has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lagos.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20171 INR / NGN *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,152 prices entered by 126 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lagos (Nigeria) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,500 (582,511 ₦) in Lagos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)