Cost of living in Laghouat, Algeria vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.603 INR / DZD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Laghouat (Algeria) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨73,708 (122,245 Dinar) in Laghouat.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Savannah, Georgia costs $429 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oldenburg costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oradea costs 2,000 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)