Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.452 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 59% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,359 (5,564 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £0.44 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Marília costs R$ 1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Suva costs 16,025 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.87 lei (39 minutes ago)