Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 189%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 642 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.565 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 138% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,433 (6,820 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)