Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 149%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 735 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.132 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,373 (6,178 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (25 minutes ago)