Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 156%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 781 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.376 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 139% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨138,651 (6,805 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Udine costs €11 (about 2 hours ago)