Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 771 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.594 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 85% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨105,376 (5,117 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wrocław costs 98 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Panipat costs ₨4,300 (about 3 hours ago)