Cost of living in Lae, Papua New Guinea compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.775 INR / PGK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lae (Papua New Guinea) is 116% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,888 (5,819 Kina) in Lae to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)