Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 858 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,675 (Mex$ 25,886) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)