Cost of living in La Paz, Mexico compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.488 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Mexico) is 52% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,092 (Mex$ 32,705) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 90 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (about 2 hours ago)