Cost of living comparison between La Paz, Bolivia and Ahmedabad, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 666 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 9.715 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨161,341 ($b16,607) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)