Cost of living in La Paz, Bolivia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 792 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.666 INR / BOB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Paz (Bolivia) is 91% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨155,137 ($b16,051) in La Paz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)