Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 796 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 66.229 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 135% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,610 ($1,806) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)