Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.242 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 4% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,004 ($1,143) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €0.70 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,494 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trieste costs €25,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)