Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.595 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 157% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,333 ($1,878) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)