Cost of living in La Libertad, Ecuador compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 728 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.035 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Libertad (Ecuador) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨131,091 ($2,016) in La Libertad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨18,297 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 19 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Douala costs 650 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £303 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (40 minutes ago)