Cost of living in La Ceiba, Honduras compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 982 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.848 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,291 (L 28,896) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (3 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (38 minutes ago)