Cost of living comparison between La Ceiba, Honduras and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 528 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.946 INR / HNL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in La Ceiba (Honduras) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,669 (L 39,596) in La Ceiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (36 minutes ago)