Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 717 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 187% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨143,328 (¥231,973) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Zagreb costs 14 kn (about 2 hours ago)