Cost of living in Kyoto, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 939 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyoto (Japan) is 227% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨176,757 (¥287,906) in Kyoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)