Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 225.126 INR / KWD
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,561 prices entered by 319 different people.
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 237% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨185,483 (Dinar 824) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhubaneswar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Akure costs 40,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (about 2 hours ago)