Cost of living in Kütahya, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 764 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.347 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kütahya (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,833 (4,392TL) in Kütahya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 40 Kwacha (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dortmund costs €0.09 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $105 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Monterrey costs Mex$ 2,900 (about 1 hour ago)