Cost of living in Kushtia, Bangladesh compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 693 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.785 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kushtia (Bangladesh) is 10% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨46,049 (Taka 58,634) in Kushtia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 3 hours ago)