Cost of living in Kumasi, Ghana compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 601 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.660 INR / GHS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumasi (Ghana) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,726 (GH₵3,392) in Kumasi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 11TL (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $65 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $2,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Ceiba costs L 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.17 (about 1 hour ago)