Cost of living in Kumamoto, Japan compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.575 INR / JPY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kumamoto (Japan) is 141% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,289 (¥229,990) in Kumamoto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (42 minutes ago)