Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 489 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39616 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,318 (268,373 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)