Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39221 INR / AOA
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 40% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨113,789 (290,123 Kwanza) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 39 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San‘a’ costs 100,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)