Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 850 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27714 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨62,386 (225,104 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tomsk costs руб 25,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (21 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (23 minutes ago)