Cost of living in Kuito, Angola compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kuito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kuito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30604 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuito (Angola) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,163 (245,596 Kz) in Kuito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 3 hours ago)