Cost of living in Kuching, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 916 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.918 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuching (Malaysia) is 241% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,725 (RM10,269) in Kuching to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (about 1 hour ago)