Cost of living in Kuantan, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 706 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.214 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuantan (Malaysia) is 99% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨119,655 (RM7,380) in Kuantan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 15,000 (36 minutes ago)