Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 610 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.996 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,420 (RM4,096) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,655 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham costs £5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨8,132 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)