Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 754 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.588 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,588 (RM3,388) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Da Nang costs 100,000 ₫ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (about 2 hours ago)