Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.732 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kuala Terengganu (Malaysia) is 10% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,366 (RM6,066) in Kuala Terengganu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bergen costs kr 699 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (about 3 hours ago)