Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 110%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 565 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.706 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 293% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨318,915 (kr 41,385) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (42 minutes ago)