Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.192 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 315% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨211,613 (kr 25,831) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)