Cost of living in Kristiansand, Norway compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.661 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 289% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨217,707 (kr 28,416) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$280 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (about 1 hour ago)