Cost of living comparison between Kristiansand, Norway and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.139 INR / NOK
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kristiansand (Norway) is 304% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨302,709 (kr 37,192) in Kristiansand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)