Cost of living comparison between Krasnodar, Russia and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 613 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.072 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨103,542 (руб 96,559) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (about 2 hours ago)