Cost of living in Krasnodar, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 561 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.150 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Krasnodar (Russia) is 41% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,058 (руб 95,722) in Krasnodar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)