Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.278 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 376% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨372,169 (HK$44,959) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amman costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (29 minutes ago)