Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.774 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 371% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨382,462 (HK$43,590) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Chandigarh costs ₨40 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,800 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 3,000 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Islamabad costs ₨150 (37 minutes ago)