Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 732 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.308 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 389% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨273,767 (HK$32,950) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barnaul costs руб 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rabat costs 120 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 5.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)