Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 866 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.528 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 373% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨274,255 (HK$32,161) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)