Cost of living in Kowloon, Hong Kong compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.292 INR / HKD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kowloon (Hong Kong) is 359% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨358,546 (HK$43,242) in Kowloon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨11,690 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €53 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,377 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 3,600 lei (about 2 hours ago)