Cost of living in Koudougou, Burkina Faso compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12172 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koudougou (Burkina Faso) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,153 (551,713 Franc) in Koudougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)