Cost of living in Kotka, Finland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 777 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.863 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kotka (Finland) is 112% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,402 (€1,372) in Kotka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Marrakech costs 2.00 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)