Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,045 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.084 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,919 (RM6,785) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $180 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (41 minutes ago)