Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 779 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.441 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 86% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,694 (RM6,133) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Florianopolis costs R$ 2.30 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ostrava costs 16 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (about 1 hour ago)