Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 587 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.695 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 64% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,221 (RM9,066) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siegen costs €1.34 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)