Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 827 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.649 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 87% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,277 (RM7,175) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Medellín costs COL$1,400,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Barranquilla costs COL$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 3 hours ago)