Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 15.020 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 66% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,665 (RM8,966) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)