Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 995 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.028 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 103% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨107,527 (RM6,315) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €25 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beijing costs 元160,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 30,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2.63 (about 1 hour ago)