Cost of living in Kota Bharu, Malaysia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 926 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.129 INR / MYR
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Bharu (Malaysia) is 57% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,555 (RM4,586) in Kota Bharu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,505 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rennes costs €30,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €59 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$35 (about 1 hour ago)