Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.878 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨139,851 (7,408 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (40 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)