Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 689 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.269 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 130% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,768 (5,956 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vladivostok costs руб 1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puducherry costs ₨200 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toledo, Ohio costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)