Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 705 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.715 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 127% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,112 (6,311 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)