Cost of living comparison between Koszalin, Poland and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 527 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.814 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 102% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,938 (9,393 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)