Cost of living in Koszalin, Poland compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 501 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koszalin (Poland) is 98% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,161 (8,893 zł) in Koszalin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Visakhapatnam costs ₨1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Geneva costs CHF 2.30 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Reykjavik costs 6,666,670 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nuremberg costs €0.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs Bs 4,000 (39 minutes ago)