Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 766 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.086 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,797 (руб 60,571) in Kostroma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)