Cost of living in Kostroma, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 795 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.069 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kostroma (Russia) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨71,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨59,790 (руб 55,957) in Kostroma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Rzeszów costs 2.80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Copenhagen costs kr49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)