Cost of living in Koronadal, Philippines compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.336 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is about the same as in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,181 (Php57,766) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)