Cost of living comparison between Koronadal, Philippines and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.388 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Koronadal (Philippines) is 5% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,302 (Php61,468) in Koronadal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Cordova costs €5.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johor Bahru costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)