Cost of living in Korçë, Albania compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 298%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 643 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.574 INR / ALL
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Korçë (Albania) is 334% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨221,366 (385,651 Lek) in Korçë to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨51,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago de Cali costs COL$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vaduz costs CHF 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Antonio, Texas costs $33,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £661 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 3 hours ago)