Cost of living comparison between Konya, Turkey and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.743 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,765 (5,416TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Belfast costs £9,993 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)