Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,077 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 15.133 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,812 (4,217TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元35 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)