Cost of living in Konya, Turkey compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 553 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.488 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,866 (5,564TL) in Konya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)