Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 640 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00803 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨44,982 (5,603,579 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (25 minutes ago)