Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00872 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 26% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨55,269 (6,337,528 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuremberg costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)