Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 551 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02121 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,479 (4,077,295 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tangier costs 11 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)