Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 690 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00795 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 22% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨46,270 (5,823,083 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,548 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (about 1 hour ago)