Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! Kokand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kokand.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 621 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01585 INR / UZS *
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨52,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨49,067 (3,095,088 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)