Cost of living comparison between Kokand, Uzbekistan and Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02184 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 8% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,827 (4,021,048 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)