Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan compared to Ahmedabad, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 724 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00886 INR / UZS
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨60,000 in Ahmedabad you would need to make just about ₨48,268 (5,445,648 сўм) in Kokand.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 2,500,000 Gs (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 100TL (about 1 hour ago)