Cost of living in Kirov, Russia compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 543 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.148 INR / RUB
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirov (Russia) is 12% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,658 (руб 76,324) in Kirov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)