Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq vs Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 837 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06016 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 15% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,925 (1,694,122 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨89,000 in Ahmedabad.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)