Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 608 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05459 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 38% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,318 (1,471,311 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jyväskylä costs €100 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in George costs R 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 180 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osnabrück costs €450 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)