Cost of living in Kirkuk, Iraq compared to Ahmedabad, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 808 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06071 INR / IQD
Do you live in Ahmedabad? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kirkuk (Iraq) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmedabad (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,771 (1,330,515 Dinar) in Kirkuk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Wuhan costs 5.00元 (about 2 hours ago)